Monday, November 1, 2010

Out in the Country Side....

Good Evening!!

I am back again and this time I come baring a brand new kit from the beautiful Malgosia, aka Em-ka Designs! It's perfect for all of those Autumn pages and not only Autumn! The possibilities are endless with this gorgeous golden and earthy toned kit.

by Em-ka Designs




by Em-ka Designs


And if you head on over to Mal's blog you will be able to grab up this amazing QP Freebie!


And here are my pages using this adorable kit.

Country Fairy

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Country Side

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving because I need to get into my bed very shortly because school is back tomorrow after a very LONG weekend! LOL! The Melbourne Cup is running tomorrow too so I hope everyone can pick a winner. I know the horse I picked will still be running tomorrow night but hey, I like the name! LOL!
Good luck and happy punting to everyone and I hope you are all going awesome and have a great week!


2 comments:

Betty said...

Very wonderfuls pages :)

Unknown said...

Tara - you are very, very talented :) Thank You, so much!!

Post a Comment