Thursday, November 4, 2010

In a Panda Dream....

Good Morning!

I am a bit behind on blogging this week. Been flat out here offline and online. Aghh! And to think, we are in November ALREADY! Where has this year gone? 2010 is almost over in a blink of the eye.

I have a brand spanking new kit from Joelle to show off to you all today and OMG isn't it precious with the Oriental twist AND gorgeous and cuddly Panda Bears!

by Joelle






And here are my pages using this gorgeous kit.

Panda Dream I

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Panda Dream II

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Save The Panda's

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving, I have LOADS more amazing goodies to come in a second. The stores are buzzing with amazing new kits at the moment, just in time for Digital Scrapbooking Day. YAYYY!



0 comments:

Post a Comment