Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ho Ho Ho...I can hear the bells jingling....

Yep, I thought I heard right! You know you are getting close to the end of the year when the stores online and offline start getting ready for Christmas and Deviant Scrap is getting in that mood now!
Hollie has a brand spanking new Christmas kit out in the store and guess what? It's not just a Christmas kit, oh no no no, it's also the most perfect Winter kit too! Not only does Holl rock Halloween, she also rocks Christmas too! Girl, you ROCK!

by Holliewood Studios


And here are my pages using this amazing Chrissy kit, and they are ALL RAK's for Holl too! hehehe!

I Said Giddy UP!

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

I'll Jingle Jingle YOU!

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Christmas Morning

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Merry Christmas

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving because I have one more post to come and then it's off to play catch up somewhere today, IF I can stay awake. I have a splitting headache. Might go to bed early tonight I reckon. LOL!




0 comments:

Post a Comment