Thursday, November 4, 2010

Time to get some Cookies For Santa....

I'm back and this time I have some really EXCITING news from Deviant Scrap!! The first of 2 lots of EXCITING news for DS actually!! hehehehe!


See, I told you it was EXCITING news! hehehe! Welcome welcome welcome to Deviant Scrap for the month of November my Hot Mumma! Sooooo excited to have you hanging with us for the month girl!!

And GUESS WHAT?? Marz has an AMAZING new kit for everyone to grab up too! And let me tell you now, it's so good, you want to EAT IT! I was hungry the whole time I was playing with this kit. hehehehe!

by sussieM Designs
available at Deviant Scrap for the month of November.



And if that wasn't enough, if you head on over to Marzenka's blog you can pick yourself up this amazing FREEBIE!!!


And here are my pages so far using this yummy yummy kit.

Dear Santa

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Cookies For Santa - RAK 4 Anna (anjutka1982)

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you are all saving your pennies for the HUGE sales all over the digital scrapbooking world this weekend! I can't believe it's been a whole year since the last DSD!
I shall be back tomorrow with another new goodie to show off so keep your eyes peeled!


0 comments:

Post a Comment