Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Christmas gift from Damayanti Studio...

I'm back with another quickie post, this time to show off a gorgeous new blog FREEBIE kit from the gorgeous Iv from Damayanti Studio. Perfect for all your Christmas projects! And guess what? If you make a page using this awesome freebie, you go in the running to WIN a whopping $10 coupon to Iv's store at 9th & Bloom. Whatcha waiting for? Get downloading and playing now!!

by Damayanti Studio


And here is my page using this gorgeous freebie and of course, my little Santa Lily on it.

Happy Christmas

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok, I am seriously going back to sitting on the couch, IF I can actually find something to watch that is on this pay per view crap! LOL! Austar SUCKS so bad. I wish we had free to air TV reception I tell ya. The sooner we move out of this house the BETTER! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment