Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Beautiful Table has been set....

Firstly I want to start this post off by wishing all my gorgeous friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a brilliant time and hey, save me some turkey! I looooooove me some turkey! hehehehe! Enjoy your time with family and friends and I hope you all have the best time!

Ok this time I have a precious new kit to show off to you all from the girls at After Five Designs and what's even more awesome about this kit, you can get it totally FREE with any purchases over $10! Now how amazing is THAT!!! The girls have come together and made a very beautiful kit for you all and I know you will all love playing with it as much as I did. So get on over to the A5D store and load that shopping cart up with $10 or more worth of amazing goodies and you will get this amazing kit totally FREE!!

Free with $10 Purchase
Black Friday - Sunday
@ After Five Designs



And here is my page using this precious kit. My little fairy Lily ate a little too much on the plate I think and she's having a little fairy nap! hehehe!

Beautiful Fairy Table

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok the time has come for me to get my butt back on the couch and catch some z's if I can and try and make up for the past week of no sleep. Took Lil to the doctors yesterday and we got some antibiotics for her because she has an ear infection but on the plus side, her chest has broken up and it looks like she's on the mend. YAYYY! I can see the full nights sleep coming very very soon. hehehehehe!

I hope this finds you all going great and I hope you all have the best weekend wherever this may find you! Looks like rain here so it's even more of an excuse for me to bomb out for the weekend. hehehe! Any excuse will do really. LOL!


0 comments:

Post a Comment