Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Winter Music is jingling into 9th & Bloom...

Good Morning Everyone!

Well the Black Friday sales are in full on swing and there are goodies galore to be grabbing yourself up this weekend! Especially these 2 ADORABLE kits from Emi! The first kit I am going to show off to you all is an oldie but a goodie! One of Emi's customers requested she brings her very FIRST kit back out and into the 9th & Bloom store and I am so glad to see it back out of the closet again!
And guess what?? It's a whopping 40% OFF for the Black Friday sales! Now that's a bargain you can't pass up!

by emeto designs




And here is my page using this gorgeous kit.

Winter Music - RAK 4 Natalia (natalka)

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

LOL! I hit publish before I showed off Emi's second kit. See that is just how much I need sleep. hehehehe!

Ok the next amazing and precious kit from Emi I have to show off to you all is all about discovering some love and you can find this beauty over at the Deviant Scrap store while Emi is our special guest for the month of November. And of course, you can grab this beauty up for a huge bargain this weekend!! A huge 30% OFF!!! Now how is THAT for a bargain!

Discovering Love
by emeto designs
at Deviant Scrap for the month of November!



And here are my pages using this beautiful kit.

Discovering Your Love - RAK for Anna (anjutka1982)

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.


Love Bird

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.


Ok I shall be back in a moment with another gorgeous kit to show off to you all before I get back on the couch for the day. I am so sleep deprived and so very exhausted here. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment