Thursday, November 25, 2010

Flying Wishes...

Back again, and this time I have a kit to show off from Jofia Devoe! I actually sat down the other day and scrapped with a kit I had brought. First time in a LONG time I tell ya. LOL! Felt awesome. I have so many kits to play with that I have brought. I reckon over the Summer Holidays might be the time when I can have a break and scrap with them all. I can't wait!

by Jofia Devoe


And here is my page using this gorgeous kit. I have always been the biggest Jofia fan and after all these years I am still in total awe of her artwork! And yep, another page with my little Lily Santa on it.

Flying Wishes

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I shall return tonight with a gorgeous kit to show off to you all from my friend Emi. I hope you all have a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment