Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Fairy Children have fluttered into DS

Good Afternoon!

I am a wee bit behind this week on my blogging due to a house full of sickies, me being one of them. Wish this damn weather would choose which direction it's going to go in because I hate feeling like this and hate seeing the girls like it too. I am so over due for some sleep, it's not funny! Haven't slept properly now since last Thursday. OMG almost a whole WEEK! Any wonder I am feeling like I am! LOL!

Ok enough of the poor me act, I have an awesome and adorable new pack to show off to you all this afternoon from my friend Ev from Finecrafted Designs. AND while you are over there, make sure you check out the AWESOME Black Friday Sales over there! You can grab up LOADS of bargains!!

by Finecrafted Designs


And here is my page using this totally adorable kit!

Goosey Goosey Gander

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I must keep moving because I have another few posts to come. I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment