Wednesday, November 24, 2010

There's a Little Prince over at Deviant Scrap!

Yep, that's right! There IS a Little Prince over at Deviant Scrap!! In the form of an AMAZING fully loaded kit that is from Holl! This kit is so perfect for everything and anything and not only limited to little Princes either!
Remember to head on over to Deviant Scrap to grab up a LOAD of goodies from Holl all 20% OFF and 40% OFF! This is the last full store sale until May 2011 so get on over while you can!

by Holliewood Studios


And here are my pages using this amazing kit, and of course, I used Holl's real little Prince Jason on each page too. And I even painted up the second page. Was a wee bit happy with the end results.

Little Prince Toyroom

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Little Prince

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I will be back with one more post for today and before I go and crash on the couch because I am ready for bed again here. LOL! So tired. Hope you are having an awesome day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment