Wednesday, November 24, 2010

♥♥ SALE SALE SALE ♥♥

Back again and this time I have some very exciting news to share with you all!
Yep, that's right, the Black Friday Sales are HERE!! YAYYY!

All of my store over at Deviant Scrap is on sale for a few days only so head on over and grab yourself up a bargain or more while these hot prices are burning up the store!!




40% OFF all Kits, Alphas & Blogwear and 20% OFF all Blinkie Packages!!
How's that for a bargain!!! Crazy hey!!!

And I even have 4 new alpha packs that have JUST been added to the store too at a crazy 40% OFF!! So head on over and grab them up dirt cheap while you can!

by Downunder Studios


by Downunder Studios


by Downunder Studios


by Downunder Studios


So whatcha waiting for?? Head on over to the Deviant Scrap store now and grab up a LOAD of goodies!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.
I am off to my couch to have a nanna nap before my head caves in. GO AWAY headaches! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment