Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tearing it UP.......

I'm back again, this time I have a massive sitch in my guts from Patty Anne getting me in a hysterical fit of laughter but I am back. LOL LOL!!! jPA, you freaking make my days girl!!!!! hehehehehehe!!!!

Ok back to business. LOL! This time I have a totally awesome and very handy set of torn masks to show off to you all from the one and only Dawn from Createwings Designs. These masks are sooooo handy and can go with any layout your heart desires!

by Createwings Designs


And here is my page using this awesome set of masks. I went with a different take on how to use these goodies. See, VERY versitile aren't they!

Discovering - RAK 4 Linda

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I shall return, I totally have so many amazing new goodies to show off to you all today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment