Monday, November 15, 2010

Think I'm turning Japanese....

ROFL! Pardon the pun! hehehehe! I have an awesome new Japanese kit and Add-on to show off to you all tonight and the very first kit ever from the one and only wildchild, aka heather, aka TotallyWild Dezinez!! hehehehe! And also a FREEBIE to match as well AND a pack of brushes!! Amazing HEY!!

by TotallyWild Dezinez




by TotallyWild Dezinez



by TotallyWild Dezinez


by TotallyWild Dezinez


And here are my pages using these beauties.

A Geisha and her Monkey

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Don't Feed The Monkeys - RAK 4 Hollie

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok have to keep moving because I have another post to come with an AMAZING new collab that has hit the Deviant Scrap store!! I shall be back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment