Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ho Ho Ho...Christmas is getting closer!

Good Morning!

Well I am back in the land of realism again and the land of sober again too! LOL! Little advice to anyone about to get on a plane after a big night drinking, DON'T DO IT!!! LOL!!! We were meant to be flying out on Friday afternoon to Melbourne but our flight got cancelled due to sea mist and heavy fog. Man was I impressed, NOT! I sat on the couch all afternoon sulking big time but had to be in bed early because our flights got changed to 6.30am on Saturday, which meant we had to get up at 3.30am in the morning. Well I so don't do 3.30am wake up calls real well. hehehehe! But all was going great until we got close to Em's house and all of a sudden, it was thick fog again. I tell ya, we wanted to cry all over again. But luck was on our side! The fog FINALLY lifted and we got to board our 6.30am flight just after 8am. I tell ya, it was a HUGE headache just trying to get to the mainland of Australia!! LOL LOL! But we got there and I had a ball. Although my feet and legs will tell you another story. Think I have broken or badly bruised my right foot and I have no idea how! Might have something to do with walking the streets of Melbourne barefoot and very drunk! Yep, not the best idea ever!! LOL! But we had lots of fun, most of the time. Was great to get away!

Anyway, enough of me rambling on! I have some awesome new goodies from my girl Ev to show off to you all this morning. A bit late but better late then never hey? LOL!!

by Finecrafted Designs


And here is my page using this awesome pack!

Santa's Secret

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

by Finecrafted Designs


And here is my page/card using this awesome pack!

Seasons Greetings

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving because I am so so so far behind in the world online and offline too. Have too much to get done before Christmas hits and not enough time to do it all in. Have to fit in some shopping yet too but not sure when that will happen because Hubby doesn't have time off this year. So happy about that, NOT! Bit ripped off really considering he didn't have time off when the plant shut down for the reno's but hey, what can I say or do about it! NOTHING! Just have to take it on the chin like always! GROAN! Ok shutting up or I will be in trouble like always! LOL! Nothing friggen different! LOL!!!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week and I hope you are all going great getting ready for Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment