Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Wishes...

Good Morning!

I have an adorable little kit to show off to you all this morning from Joelle, perfect for all of those Wintery pages. And there is one GORGEOUS little puppy dog in this kit too. Joelle's animals are THE BEST I tell ya. So so CUTE! This kit is also completely EXCLUSIVE to Joelle's personal store at Design2Create, so don't get lost looking for it! :P

by Joelle



And here is my page using this adorable little kit.

Winter Wishes

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving my butt along because I am so far behind after last week and the weekend. Aghhh! LOL! I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you. I shall be back in a few days with some very exciting news to share with you all from Emi! Keep your eyes peeled!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

great design, and the close up is very clear .....How are you?

:)

Post a Comment