Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Christmas Story and some HUGE news!!!

Good Afternoon!

I have some super duper HUGE news to share with you all this afternoon from Emi, of emeto designs and a totally adorable and precious new Christmas kit to show too as well!


Yep, that's right! Emi has made the big move to After Five Designs! How exciting is THAT! And what's even more exciting, Emi's comes baring a brand new amazing Christmas kit, just in time for all of those beautiful Christmas photos!

by emeto designs



And here are my pages using this beautiful kit. (Not all pages are up in my galleries at the moment so bare with me LOL!)

Merry Xmas

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

A Christmas Story

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Waiting For Santa

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok have to keep moving because the kids are home from school and buzzing around me like a swarm of bees! LOL! I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment