Friday, December 10, 2010

Brrr...It's cold!!

Good Morning!

Well it's finally Friday again here Downunder and the weather has gone all crappy and cold again! I just wish the sun would stay out for long enough so I could thaw out a little bit. Although I did melt last weekend in Melbourne, I just want some sunshine! LOL!

I have some gorgeous new packs to show off to you all today and a HUGE sale to boot too!!! You so don't want to miss this sale!!! I will start off with the HUGE sale from our girl Ida!


Yep, that's a huge 25% OFF until the 22nd of December on all products by Mizzd-Stock!!!. How amazing is THAT! Head on over and grab up loads of pre-extracted goodies for all your artistic needs while this amazing offer is on. I can't see it happening again until next year some time so run.....run fast to the store!!


And onto my new page that I just got finished making using a few packs of goodies. I will start off with Ida's awesome awesome new pack of Frost Goddess's!

by Mizzd-Stock


by TotallyWild Dezinez



by Lily Designs


And here is my page using all of these awesome goodies.

Frost Goddess

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you. I shall return during the weekend sometime I reckon. I hope you all have an amazing weekend too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment