Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Piggies are having a PARTY!

Good Morning!

I am soooooo late this week. I have EVERYTHING going on here. Have I told ya all how much I loathe December yet?? LOL! It's such a rush rush rush and then Christmas Day is over and it's like what the hell just happened! LOL! Aghhhh the joys of Christmas! And not to mention my daughter Gypsy's Birthday being on Boxing Day and then my youngest Lily's Birthday 9 days after in January! Too hectic for ME! LOL LOL!

Ok enough sooking about December and onto the goodies!!
Dani from High Four Designs has a gorgeous little Mini Kit for you all to grab up totally FREE with the purchase of one of her awesome Full Kits! How awesome is THAT!

by High Four Designs



And here is my page using this gorgeous mini.

Happy New Year

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving! I have something brand spanking new from Downunder Studios to show off to you all next. Keep your eyes peeled on this SPOT! hehehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment