Tuesday, December 21, 2010

News from Downunder Studios....

Good Morning Everyone!

How are you all going with the lead up to Christmas? All presents brought and organised? Guess what? I am not even CLOSE to being organised! LOL! And that wouldn't surprise anyone that knows me either. hehehehehe!
I hope the Silly Season isn't sending you as Silly as I have gotten this week. LOL!

Firstly I have 2 totally GORGEOUS pages to show off to you all today from the one and only MissB and Fifi, using my brand spanking new kit,

Layout by MissB
with her adorable little Tinkerbell, Morgan.

Layout by Fifi
as a very beautiful tribute to her friend, Rose.

And my news from Downunder Studios!


As the above message states, all of my Banner and Blinkie services are going on a Summer/Christmas Holiday while I have the kids home for 7 weeks of School Holidays. Of course all services will return in 2011 so please keep your eyes on this spot for the day they will resume.
Thank you heaps and please contact me if you are in serious need of a service and I will try and fit it in for you.

Thank you so much for looking and I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week. If I don't see you before the weekend, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment