Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A little shot of the Holiday Season...

Good Morning!

Just popping in to make a quick post in-between my 3 kids screaming and yelling at each other. Tis the season to be jolly, NOT! LOL! The sooner this weather cheers up the better I tell ya. LOL!!!

I have a totally gorgeous little shot to show off to you all this morning from my gorgeous friend Emi. It's precious as always and only $2.00! Bargain!

by emeto designs


And here is my page using this gorgeous little shot.

Happy Holidays

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok have to keep moving and try and get this almost 3 year old down for an afternoon nap. She's sooooo tired and totally not used to having the older 2 home from school. Little does she know they are home for a whole 7 weeks! LOL!! Oh I can see the fun ahead of me now. hahahahaha!

I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this might find you.
Stay as sane as you can get! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment