Thursday, December 30, 2010

A North Pole Trip into Santa's City

Good Morning!

WOW it's been a while in-between blog posts but hey the silly season is a good excuse yeah? LOL!
Well things have been SO flat out crazy here and still are for a few more weeks yet, when the kids go back to school I think it will all calm down and I will be able to get some routine happening again. Fingers crossed. LOL!

Anyway, I have a totally ADORABLE new kit to show off to you all today from our girl Marz. I trip into Santa's City!

by sussieM Designs



And here is my page so far using this beautiful and adorable kit. When the craziness calms down and I find some more mojo I will make another page but I will show this one off to you all now.

Santa's City

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok have to totally keep moving and get these kids sorted for the day and might see if I can't get their motorbike going today and get them outside. Just hope that suns stays out long enough to enjoy it.
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and not long now until we see the New Year in. Still can't believe this year has flown by so so so fast.
Be safe and I hope this finds you all going totally amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment