Saturday, January 1, 2011

Playing with Painting and Lorie too!!

Well 2011 has arrived pretty much all over the world now! Who can believe how fast 2010 actually went flying on by? I certainly can't believe it at all!
Happy New Year to one and all and I hope 2011 brings you lots of happiness, love and light!
Thank you for all of your love and support and most of all, your amazing friendships throughout 2010.

I have some new works of art to show off to you all today. I have been meaning to get these up for ages now but in-between Christmas, Drinking, Partying, Drinking and New Year, I just haven't had the time to get my butt over here to do it properly. LOL!

I will start off with Lorie Davison's latest and GORGEOUS fully LOADED kit. I am such a HUGE fan of Lorie's amazing artwork. I swear it should be hung in a museum somewhere!! AMAZING!!

by Lorie Davison







And here is a page using this totally adorable kit. I have soooo many ideas yet to come with this beauty but I need to find a spare moment to get it all out of my head and into PS.

Autumn Teatime

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

And I have been getting out of the box lately and trying my hand at digitally painting and photo manipulations! I am having SO much fun with it and it's sooooo rewarding when you finish a piece. Here are 3 paintings I have made so far.

For Lana - RAK 4 Lana (aka LanaScrapDesigns)

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Little Sofia - RAK 4 Natalia (aka natalka)

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Just Me

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I am off to have a play in PS for a little while because my blog is looking a wee bit Christmasy and our tree is all packed up now so it's time for a new makeover on this blog! hehehehe!
I hope you are all having an awesome time welcoming in the New Year and I wish you all lots and lots of love and happiness throughout 2011.



0 comments:

Post a Comment