Monday, January 3, 2011

There's Mermaids GALORE at DS!!!

Good Morning!

Thought I would quickly jump online in-between my house chores and show off a brand spanking new kit from Finecrafted Designs, aka Ev! hehehe! If your mojo is lacking big time due to the HUGE rush of Christmas and New Year, WELL this is the kit to get your creative juices flowing BIG TIME!

by Finecrafted Designs



by Finecrafted Designs


And here are my pages using this totally amazing and magical mermaid kit.

Mermaid Haven I

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Mermaid Haven II

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.
((coming soon))

Ok must keep moving. I have 100 things to get done before my darling husband (insert sarcastic grin HERE LOL!) and Jaz get back from fishing with Waxy and then it's up to Mum and Dad's to try and teach Mum some things on the computer. ROFL!
I shall be back again tonight with another work of art, this time from my girl Holl! Keep your eyes peeled on this spot!
I hope this finds you all safe and having an amazing New Year break.

0 comments:

Post a Comment