Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 is the year to be Optimistic!

Good Morning!

OMG it's 12.26am and I am doing a blog post. ROFL! But as the title says, I am getting full of Optimism this year and what a way to kick the year off with a totally packed kit from the girls over at After Five Designs, all about being Optimistic!!

by After Five Designs




And here is my page using this awesome kit! This in itself was a challenge for me to make a layout without a photo or extracting a photo but 2011 is full of trying lots of different things for me, especially what this layout is all about too, loosing weight and lots of it too. I have been working hard the past weeks and I am finally getting somewhere, slowly BUT I have finally got my butt off the PC chair and I am doing something about it this year. Hopefully come the end of the year I can make a page with my final weight and my healthy weight too. I can't wait!

Time To Change

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I am outta here and into my bed. I am so tired and I have in-laws coming again tomorrow so I need all the energy I can muster up. hehehehehe!
Hope this finds you all going awesome and having a great night or day wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment