Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Time to sing a Lullaby...

Good Afternoon!

Well the sun is shining bright down here in Tassie today and it's pretty bloody warm too so I am about to pack the kids up and go to the beach for the afternoon and soak this sun up BUT before I take off for the arvo I want to get on and show off this sweet and precious brand new kit from Malgosia. It's perfect for both boys and girls and it's just so soft to the touch. Totally beautiful!

by Em-ka Designs



And here are my pages using this totally precious kit.

Little Lullaby

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Sweet Lullaby

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

And if that wasn't quiet enough, Malgosia is having a CT Call!! How awesome is THAT!
Be sure to get your applications in because Malgosia is sooo totally precious to work with and her team is awesome!


Ok I am outta here before the sun decides it wants to go hiding behind a cloud that keeps lurking around. The sooner Summer starts properly and hangs around for a few months, the better I tell ya!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant break. I sure am and I am loving it too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment