Thursday, January 20, 2011

Art Journaling at it's finest....The Sequel!!

Yep, that's right!!! Holl's Art Journaling now has a full on SEQUEL!!! How amazing is THAT!!! And OMG it's sooooo totally loaded full of EVERYTHING you can ever want. And not only is there a kit, oh no no no, there is also a matching and awesome Add-on AND a pack of awesome Twiggy wordart pieces!
Holl, you ROCK girl!!

by Holliewood Studios


by Holliewood Studios


by Holliewood Studios


And here are my pages using all of these awesome goodies, and a massive change of style for me too. I am loving it!

Dare To Dream

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Forced Savings

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I am off for a bit and I shall return tonight with a brand spanking new kit from our girl Dawn of Createwings Designs to show off to you all. I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment