Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shar...Sharr....Sharrr...SHARK!!!!!!

Aghhhhhh! One of my ultimate nightmares I tell you now! I have such an incredible fear of sharks, so bad that I don't even touch Gummy Sharks. Now how sad is THAT! LOL LOL! On the other hand I adore Dolphins and this brand spanking kit I have to show off to you all today has both included. Truly AWESOME kit might I add!

by Finecrafted Designs


by Finecrafted Designs


by Finecrafted Designs


And here is my page using the wicked cool kit! If that was me actually swimming along like that, I think I would die on the spot if I noticed all those sharks underneath me. AGHHHHHHHH!!!

SHARK!!!

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I shall return again tonight with Dawn's gorgeous new kit. Not long to go now! You are going to L-O-V-E it!!!! Be good!



0 comments:

Post a Comment