Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let some Love & Light into your lives....

I am back and guess what has JUST hit the A5D Store??? Yep, Dawn's amazing and very beautiful new kit, that's WHAT!! And it's a whopping 20% OFF too!!

by Createwings Designs



And here are my pages using this totally precious kit.

Let Your Light Shine

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Love and Light

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

You Are Loved

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving my tail feather and get cleaned up and ready to hit the road for the afternoon.
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having an awesome day.



1 comments:

glitterBugStudios said...

love the look of this kit, the colors are so pretty! Your lo's are perfect. Hope your holiday is going well!

Post a Comment