Wednesday, January 26, 2011

If you go into the woods today.....

Your not going to find a bear!! Oh no no no, BUT you will in fact find some totally ADORABLE little mice living in a gorgeous little village called the Wildwood Village. How CUTE is THAT hey!
Joelle has all her goodies over in her new store, Design2Create, and she's pumping out the totally gorgeous and amazing kits just for you all and this kit will warm your heart.

by Joelle




And here are my THREE pages made using this totally adorable kit. Not all pages are in my gallery yet so keep your eyes peeled in my galleries.

Wildwood Village I

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Wildwood Village II

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Wildwood Village III

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Thanks heaps for looking and I hope this finds you all going totally amazing. I still have the kids home on school holidays and they don't go back until the 15th of February so if I am MIA still, you know where I am! Yep, tackling 3 girls and trying my hardest to keep them occupied. LOL! It's a task I tell ya now! hehehe!

Oh and before I forget LOL! A big huge HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY to all of my fellow Aussie's today!
Be safe if you are travelling and if you are having a few drinks, don't drink and drive!
Bottoms UP!!
Aussie Aussie Aussie........OIE OIE OIE



0 comments:

Post a Comment