Thursday, February 3, 2011

Still alive...Barely! LOL!

Good Afternoon!

Well it's been a fair while in-between blog posts but I am forcing myself to sit down for longer than 2 minutes and get some blogging caught up while I am waiting on the water tank to fill up. I am bloody hot and sweaty and probably not smelling real nice so I better hurry up! LOL LOL!

I have a gorgeous new kit from the one and only Ev from Finecrafted Designs to show off to you this afternoon. A bit belated but better late than never year? LOL! Ev, please forgive me Hunny.

by Finecrafted Designs


And here is my page using this amazing set.

Happy New Year

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

And if that's not quiet enough, Ev has made you all an amazing new FREEBIE to snag up to match too! How awesome is THAT!

by Finecrafted Designs


Ok I have to keep running because I have another post to come but I shall be back again tonight sometime when I get back from Mum and Dad's with more gorgeous goodies to show off to you all.
Hope this finds you all going amazing and enjoying Summer in the Southern Hemisphere and coping through the cold up in the Northern Hemisphere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment