Monday, March 14, 2011

All things Kitsch....

Good Evening!!

Well it's 9pm here down in the land Downunder and I am finally getting a chance to sit and blog. What a full on long weekend we have had here and it's not over yet because the kids are home for another 2 days while the teachers go and learn how to teach. LOL LOL! Oh I am funny!! hehehehehehe!

I have a totally amazing kit to show off to you all tonight from the one and only Hollie from Holliewood Studios! I tell ya, she's on FIRE!!!!!

by Holliewood Studios


And here are my pages using this amazing kit!

On The Road Again

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Route 66

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I shall be back in a minute with something brand spanking new from myself (Downunder Studios). Yep, been a long time in-between kits but I finally have pulled my finger out. YAYYY! hehehehe!
Hope this finds you all going amazing and having an awesome weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment