Friday, March 11, 2011

A Cup of Sweet Tea

Back again! And this time I have a brand spanking new kit from Ivonka to show off to you all. It's totally adorable! Shabby Pickle Designs is jumping with loads of gorgeous new goodies tonight!

StarLight Designs


And here is my page using this sweet kit!

Touch of Sweetness

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I am off to have an early night sleep I reckon. I am so buggared this week and need to catch up on some z's! I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you all have a brilliant weekend! We have a long weekend here and the kids are home for 5 days now because the teachers are having Tuesday and Wednesday off to go and learn how to teach! I know, WTF!! LOL LOL! Think it's a Tasmanian thing!! hahahahaha! Ok getting off before I fall into a deep sleep on my keyboard. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment