Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dragon Tales....

Good Afternoon!

It's Sunday afternoon here in the land Downunder and instead of packing upstairs I decided to get on here and play instead. LOL! My plans were thrown out of whack big time but I guess I just have to deal with it!

Anyway back to it LOL, I have a totally GORGEOUS and ADORABLE collab from the girls over at After Five Designs to show off to you all today and let me tell you now, WOW! This kit is just simply adorable and their BEST collab yet! I love it!

by After Five Designs





And here are my pages using this totally adorable and gorgeous kit!!

A Dragon Tale - RAK 4 Lana

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Dragon Tales - RAK 4 Lana

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok going to keep going for now, think I might kick back and watch a movie for a few hours and then get an early night so I can wake and get ready for another week of school for the girls. I hope this finds you all going great and having an awesome weekend. I have had the BEST weekend in a long time here. So much FUN!
Thanks heaps again to Jimmy and Chevy! We had a total ball of fun!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment