Friday, March 4, 2011

Got some exciting news this morning....

And I am pretty much bouncing around like a little kid that has had way too many lollies too! hehehehe!
I am now a part of Monicca from PinkLotty Designs' Creative Team! How exciting is that and I have already got my butt into Photoshop and made a page for her using her gorgeous Halloween kit because we all know how much I LOVE Halloween kits don't we!! hehehehe!

Thank you again Sweetie for having me be a part of your amazing team! I hope I can make you proud.
♥♥♥♥

by PinkLotty Designs




And here is my page using this totally ADORABLE kit! The colours in this kit are just totally YUM!

Helter Skelter

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep running and keep going with this packing house and wait on a call from my Tracey Lee with news of the birth of her little Grandson or Granddaughter. Good luck and lots and lots of love going out to Sammy Lee, Kyle and Taitey Tot for their big day today! I hope all goes well and I can't wait to be cuddling your new bundle of joy soon!!
♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment