Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Loads of new goodies from Mizzd-Stock...

Morning Everyone!

I have a load of new goodies to show off to you all today from the one and only Ida, from Mizzd-Stock!
Ida takes all of the hard work out for everyone and all you have to do is place her pre-extracted model stock everywhere and anywhere on your piece of art. She's just so beautiful!

by Mizzd-Stock


by Mizzd-Stock


by Mizzd-Stock


by Mizzd-Stock


by Mizzd-Stock


by Mizzd-Stock


by Mizzd-Stock


by Mizzd-Stock


And here are my pages using some of these goodies. I am yet to have a play with 4 of the packs but keep your eyes peeled because they will be coming over the next few days. Wanted to really get them all out in one post to show all gorgeous new products off in one hit so please keep an eye out.

A Fishy Affair

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Serene

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok have to keep moving. I have a million things to get done today and a lot of thinking to be had too. Hope everything back home is going as good as it can get. Wishing I could be there for support right at this moment but hopefully next weekend it might happen. Playing it by ear due to the costs of flying between Tasmania and Victoria. It's rather disgusting on behalf of the airlines really. But there's not one little thing I can do about the greedy pigs. Aghhhh!
I hope this finds you all going great and having an awesome week! Happy Hump Day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment