Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Mizzd-Stock goodness....

Good Morning!

Well I promised I would be back with some more pages using Ida's amazing and gorgeous stock images from DeviantScrap and here I am! I LOVE playing with Ida's awesome goodies and I just know you will too! I got down and dirty in PS yesterday and played flat out and had an absolute ball! Here's some more of my pages using Ida's products.

Eastern Beauty

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

In Your Dreams

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

The Mad Tart

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep running. Got a million things to do today and no sleep on top of it! Not going to be a very pretty site come this afternoon. LOL!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having an awesome week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment