Thursday, March 24, 2011

There's a "Beautiful Mess" in the A5D store....

Good Afternoon!

I am back again and this time I come baring some pretty exciting news from the desk of Createwings Designs! Yes, that is so right!! Dawn has a very BEAUTIFUL and fully loaded new kit in the After Five Designs store and not only is it chockas full of goodies, it's a whopping 30% OFF!!! How awesome is THAT!

by Createwings Designs




Includes:

60 unique elements (not including different color versions)
 9 papers (one with 2 versions)
1 alpha lowercase a - z


And here are all of my pages using this totally precious kit. You are going to LOVE this set I tell you now!
Not all pages are uploaded into my gallery as of yet so please keep your eyes peeled.

Bliss - RAK 4 Lana

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Imagine and Explore - RAK 4 Jitka

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Beautiful Mess - RAK 4 Natalia

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok the girls are home from school and I really need to get my butt off here before they turn my clean house into a mess again! LOL! I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week.



0 comments:

Post a Comment