Friday, March 25, 2011

New at After Five Designs...

Good Morning!

Well guess what? I have finally done it! Yep I have finally moved back to Firefox from Google Chrome and I am LOVING IT! Have been spending the whole morning importing my bookmarks and everything all back over and I think I have it all set up the way I want it. So good to see Firefox has upped their game and got up with the times. Loving it!

After Five Designs has a big Spring Sale on at the moment and you can save a whopping 30% OFF from Thursday to Sunday! How cool is that! And not only can you save 30% OFF, if you spend $10.00 or more in the store, you will receive a gorgeous A5D Collab kit! Amazing deal hey!


by After Five Designs




And here is my page using this beautiful Collab Kit.

Spring Pleasures - RAK 4 Natalia

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving. After very very little sleep last night I think I am going to hop into bed and have a little nanna nap with the Lilster today. I am so tired and drained this week. I hope this finds you all going amazing and TGIF!!!! YAYYYYY!
Have an awesome weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment