Wednesday, March 2, 2011

There's something in the air....

I'm back again and this time I have a gorgeous FREE mini kit to show off to you all!
The latest Scrappons Digi Magazine has hit the stores and when you purchase you get AMAZING mini kits from some of the gorgeous designers in the scrap world and in this edition you can grab yourself up a gorgeous FREE mini kit from Em-ka Designs. How cool is THAT!

Scrappons Digi - Vol.8
available at


And here is Malgosia's totally gorgeous mini kit that you can get with your purchase of the magazine.

Spring is Here - Mini Kit
by Em-ka Designs


And here is my page using this gorgeous mini kit. It's packed loaded with goodies!

Something in the air... - RAK 4 Anna (anjutka1982)

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I shall be back with a massive post to show off all the amazing new goodies that you can pick up from the Deviant Scrap store!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment