Monday, April 4, 2011

Come and play with Holl's Art Dollies....

Good Morning!

Yep, that's right!!! Hollie has made a brand spanking new sequel to her amazing Art Dollies kit, let me introduce you to Art Dollies 2! This kit is loaded with soooooo much fun and excitement, you will just LOVE it!!!

by Holliewood Studios


And here are all of my pages using this amazing kit. I couldn't stop myself and made 5 pages! That's just how ADDICTED to this kit I am!!! hehehehehe!

Beware of Hotdog

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Wind Me Up!

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

On Show

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Fit for a Princess

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Master of Puppets

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

And if you missed the newsletter from Deviant Scrap, the brand spanking new Deviant Muse has hit the store and as always, it's 200% FREEEEEEEEEE!!!
A a very special Thank YOU goes out to Patty Anne for the gorgeous Birthday wishes for me in the Muse. You brought tears to my eyes girlie! Thank YOU!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



In this issue you will find:

Somerset Digital Studio News
Getting to know Nancy Baumiller
Getting to know Ida Larson
Four brand new tutorials
Three exclusive art doll freebies
Transformation Cards theme
Altered P52
Site Freebies

The newsletter is in .pdf format.
You will need Adobe Acrobat or Reader to view the newsletter.
If you do not have it, you can download it for free HERE

Don't miss another issue. Sign up for our Newsletter.


Ok I am off for a while, I have a few things to finish up in PS and then I am back into this house to pack pack pack. We have a few weeks to go now and I can't wait. We caught up with the owner of the new house last night and it's looking like it's all back on track again and ready for us to go come the 1st of May but we will be going up this week and loading boxes in one of the spare bedrooms so I can make space in this house. That way I can clean up as I go. The sooner we move the better. I am getting that excited now. The count down is on now and it's not long until I get my DSL! Bring it on!!! hehehehehe!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you all have a brilliant week.





0 comments:

Post a Comment