Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Keep those little elves ears warm....

Good Morning!

Looks like I need one of these gorgeous new hats in my size this morning! I am getting the flu and my throat is so very sore today. Buggar it! I hate getting sick and Winter hasn't even kicked right in here yet and I am getting sick already! Aghhhhh! Just my luck I tell you now! LOL!

I have some totally adorable little hats to show off to you all this morning from the one and only heather, from Cryztal Rain (formally known as TotallyWild Dezinez)!!!!

by Cryztal Rain


And here are my pages using these adorable little hats and also Hollie's awesome Spring Faeries kit too.

Hush Little Fairy

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Little Fairy Elf

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I am outta here for a while and into my medicine cupboard to get some yucky tasting crap down my trap so I can try and ease this throat and cough.
Hope this finds you all going great and having a great week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment