Thursday, April 7, 2011

The little dwarf's are playing in the forest....

Morning Everyone!

I have a very adorable new kit to show off to you all this morning from our Dani girl, High Four Designs! This kit is just so precious and I had so much fun playing with this gorgeous kit!
Excuse me for making this a quick post too, I am so very sick here with a fever and the start of the flu. See what happens when I eat lots of vegetables, I get sick. LOL!! My head is about to fall off my shoulders. :(
Anyway, back to the good stuff!!

Loved this kit so much, I HAD to make a new blogwear with it too! So my blog has received a big make-over. Gorgeous isn't it!!

by High Four Designs



And here are my pages using this totally precious kit.

Moonlight Hush

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Cozy Nook

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Daydream...

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I think I might go and crash on the couch very shortly before my head rolls off and I can't find it. LOL!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment