Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Down in the Sunny Meadow...

Good Morning Everyone!

Wow it feels like a lifetime since I last blogged. We have all been so sick here with a good dose of the tummy bug flying around the whole of Tassie. And I tell you now, I DON'T want it back again because that ain't fun!!! LOL LOL!!

I have some gorgeous new products to show off to you all today from both Ida from Mizzd-Stock and also Malgosia from Em-ka Designs.
by Mizzd-Stock


by Em-ka Designs


And here are my pages using these precious new goodies. They are a match made in heaven!

Sunny Meadow I

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Sunny Meadow II

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must run. I have a million things to get done around this house now that I can actually walk away from the dunny and my bucket. LOL! Yep, that's how bad it was. hehehehehehehe! Like you all wanted or even needed to know that hey. LOL LOL LOL!!!
I hope this finds you all going great and having a brilliant week. Can't believe it's Wednesday here already. This year is going too fast for my liking! Aghhhhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment