Monday, May 16, 2011

Uncle Henry has wandered into the DS Store....

Good Evening Everyone!

Instead of being in bed I have decided to get my butt over here and make a blog post! LOL! I am absolutely buggared here after all of this moving business BUT I think, I really really think I have finished unpacking now, well apart from the big 3 boxes full of my computer stuff but that has to wait until I have a hold on the mouse plague that is going through the new house at the moment. Dirty little vermin!! LOL! They seem to like hanging around my HD, Mouse (yes funnily enough LOL) and my keyboard. I am sick of cleaning it a few times a day. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! So I am not putting anything out unless they decide to chew it all up. LOL!!!

Anyway, I have a totally AWESOME new kit to show off to you all tonight from my gal Holl! And it's a perfect match with Holl's Auntie Em kit too. So make sure you check them BOTH out when you head on over to the store!!

by Holliewood Studios


And here is my page using this totally awesome kit!

Tias Lodge

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

The name Tias Lodge comes from the name of my Grandparent's property (well not officially but that's what the sign says LOL) and also from their surname back to front too. LOL!

Ok I must keep moving and start thinking about getting into my warm bed and get some sleep. I can't believe how sore and tired I am. Just hope that I have lost a LOT of weight doing all of this moving! LOL! Fingers crossed. Ok better go, I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment