Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Little Traveler is off on his adventure....

Yep that's right, the little traveler has packed his bags and jumped aboard a ship and is off into the unknown with this totally ADORABLE new Collab kit from After Five Designs. I totally have to say, this is my most FAVOURITE A5D Collab EVER and I love love LOVE it to bits and I just know you will all love it just as much!!!

by After Five Designs








And here is my first of many pages using this amazing collab. I tell you now, you will fall in LOVE with it as much as I did!

Little Adventurer - RAK 4 Lana

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving and keep playing a little bit more of a catch up before I get tea ready for the hungry monsters in my family. hahahahaha! I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you are having a great week! I can't believe it's Friday already tomorrow. WHERE has this week gone?? LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment