Wednesday, July 6, 2011

There's a gorgeous new Studio Collective in store...

Yep that's totally right, the girls over at Scrapbookgraphics have come together again to make a gorgeous new collab kit BUT this time there is a twist!! The girls have been paired up in 3's to make a gorgeous kit together and let's just say WOW on the one I got the pleasure in playing with!!! My gorgeous Marz, Malgosia and Rosey Posey made this AMAZING new collab kit and it's just drop dead gorgeous!!!

by sussieM Designs, Em-ka Designs and Studio Rosey Posey
















And here are my pages using this totally amazing kit!

Secret Place I

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Secret Place II

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.
 
Ok that's it's from me today! Phewwww! I can hear you all say THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT from here. hahahahaha! I promise to keep up from now on so I don't go swamping you like this again. I will have some exciting news (for me) in the next few days so keep your eyes peeled. I am going to need all the help I can get. :P
Ok I hope this finds you all going great and I hope you have an awesome week. It's Wednesday here already so I'm half way through mine. YAYYY!
Take care and I will be back in a few days time with hopefully a bit of a blog makeover too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment