Monday, July 18, 2011

Time to strut your stuff up the red carpet....

Good Afternoon!

Well guess what?? I am about to blog with a BRAND SPANKING NEW awesome kit, AND on time for once too!! hahahaha! Have you ever wondered what it would be like to strut your stuff along the red carpet? Well now you can totally find out with this amazing new kit from the one and only Hollie, from Holliewood Studios!

by Holliewood Studios


And here are my pages using this awesome kit. Your gunna LOVE it!!

The Premiere of Morgan Potter - RAK 4 MissB

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Screen Beauty

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you all had a brilliant weekend. We had a very busy one until all chainsaws decided to die on us all. GROAN! So it ended up being a pretty quiet weekend here. Ok I best be off and get ready for these girls to get home from school. Hope you all have a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment