Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New from Chriscrap & Also Genedes too....

My girls have been soooo busy busy again and there are 2 more gorgeous kit out in the stores ready to be snagged up and into your scrap stashes.

The first is a kit from Genedes at The French Frog, Goodbye Summer.



And here is my page using this gorgeous kit:

Goodbye Summer

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

And here is another gorgeous creative kit from the wonderful Chriscrap at Digital-Crea, Be Creative.



And here is my page using this gorgeous kit:

So Creative

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I am off to do some scrapping, cleaning, playing with Lily while the older 2 are at school and kinda and then I have to get ready to go swimming this afternoon. :( Soooooo don't wanna go!! LOL!
Hope this finds you all going great and I hope your having an awesome day/night!


0 comments:

Post a Comment