Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pop Christmas by Holliewood Studios...

I am back! LOL! Sooner than I thought I was going to be too. hehehe!

Ok, I soooooo have to show off this AMAZING AMAZING new Christmas kit that has just hit the Oscraps Store by Holliewood Studios. This is THE Christmas kit of all Christmas kits I tell ya, it's AMAZING! You have to go check it out and also check the other girls pages out using it too. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! Can ya tell I am in love?? hehehehehe!

Pop Christmas
by Holliewood Studios



And here are my pages using this amazing kit!! The first one is all my 3 babies, Jaz, Gypsy & Lily. This photo was taken back in February because it's the last time I could get a good shot of all 3 of them together. It's soooo bloody hard to get all 3 together now for more than 1 second. LOL! So this is pretty precious this page.

That Special Time Of Year

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Waiting For Santa

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok all my girls are in bed now and almost asleep so I reckon I might go and try and get some shut eye myself for a little while. Think I am reduced to lots of little nanna naps. LOL LOL! I hope this finds you all going great and stay safe and healthy!
Big Hugs & Kisses,

0 comments:

Post a Comment