Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Collab & Some very EXCITING news...

Good Evening Everyone,

How are you all going? I am going so awesome here! I have a gorgeous new collab kit from Starlight Designs and Marta Designs to show off to you and some very very very exciting news too. hehehehe!

Ok I will start off with the gorgeous new collab between Starlight Designs and Marta Designs called


 

And if you head on over to both the girls blogs you can pick yourself up a freebie from each blog. Here is Ivonka's freebie:



And here is Marta's freebie.



And here is my page using this gorgeous kit.

Magic Moment In Time


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok onto my exciting news. I can barely stay still on my chair I tell ya. LOL! I am soooooo lucky and am sooooo honoured to be guesting for Lily Designs in February! How EXCITING is THAT!!!! I soooo can't wait because you all know how much I LOVE her designs. YAYYYY!

And if that wasn't enough excitment for the start of a new year, Holly from Holly Designs will be featuring my page using her gorgeous Christmas kit as a Paparazzi Pick on her blog on the 25th of January! How COOL is THAT! Sooooooo excited here I tell ya. So keep your eye out over on Holly's blog to see me as her Paparazzi Pick! YAYYYY!

Here is my page using Holly's Christmas kit, Twas The Night Before Christmas. I used this layout for all of my Christmas cards this year and they were a massive hit. Printed out PERFECTLY too I must add!



Merry Christmas


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok I better start thinking about my bed soon seems it's 11.00pm already here Downunder and I shall return tomorrow with some more goodies to show off I reckon! LOL! Oh I am doing wedding invites tomorrow with my girlfriend so maybe tomorrow night I might have some goodies to show off, I will play it all by ear I think. LOL LOL! I hope this finds you all going great and Happy Hump Day everyone! hehehe!
Hugs & Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment